Yes I’m literally this lazy that I recycled my old giveaway graphic but you know what it’s free stuff so just go with it.
ALL RIGHT, here’s the deal. I hit 2,000 followers last week which is absolutely crazy and I’m totally here to show you guys how much I appreciate you making my tumblr experience such a positive one, so IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME.
What You Can Win:
- Your choice of one Mass Effect or Assassin’s Creed Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure (ME: M!Shepard, Miranda, Tali, Grunt, or Garrus; AC: Connor, Edward, Ezio, Altair, or “Plague Doctor”)
- OR any one Dragon Age-related item on Etsy worth up to 15 USD
- OR any combination of item(s) from Quid Vis with a total collective value up to 15 USD
- As this is a giveaway for my followers, you must be following me
- New followers are welcome, but please don’t only follow me for the giveaway and then bail, that’s very rude and would make me sad :(
- ONE like and ONE reblog count. You may reblog as many times as you like (just be mindful of your followers), but only one will count
- NO giveaway blogs, I will check
- Your ask box must be open, you must be willing to give me your address, and you must reply within 48 hours or I will pick another winner
- If you live outside the US you may still enter to win, however your choice of prizes will be limited to whether or not the seller ships worldwide and amount of potential extra cost
GIVEAWAY ENDS JULY 1ST AT 10PM EST. At that time I will pick TWO (2) winners and send out messages shortly after.
Vegan Raw Date Round Up
CLEAN EATING CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil (preferably Organic)
- 1/2 cup Stevia
- 1/3 cup Plain, Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 cup Chocolate protein powder (preferably casein)
- 1 Egg and 1 White
- 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips or Nuts (optional)
1. Mix dry ingredients together
2. Mix wet ingredients together
3. Combine everything together
4. Put in 8 X 9 pan
5. Heat Oven at 350 for about 20 minutes.
6. These can be stored in the freezer if you cannot eat all at once or want to space out eating proportions.
Anonymous said: I am so fat and disgusting. I can't stop binging and i think Life is fucking Bullshit :( i can't do this anymore! Life is shit!
Life is going to have its shitty moments. Maybe the moment will last for a day or maybe a year. It will get better. If you have a binging problem please talk to your doctor and your parents. You (and I as well) we use food as a comping mechanism. When you binge you are giving your body a chemical “high” because eating the food releases dopamine, or the “happy” drug. It is hard to stop binging when you are in a bad mind set because you actually have to fight it just like someone has to fight an addiction. You have to deny your body that dopamine release and all your body is going to tell you is how wonderful you will feel if you just keep eating. Sure, you will feel great while you’re eating, but after you will feel worse than before because the food is just a coping mechanism. A bandaid over the cut, a treatment that just covers the surface of the problem. You are not fat. Maybe you have fat. The word fat does not define you. You are not disgusting. You may feel disgusted. You as a person are not disgusting. Take it one moment at a time.
Instead of eating more food right now: go take a warm bath, go for a walk, paint your nails, make some tea, download new music, message me!, draw a picture, write your feelings down in a journal, call a friend, go for a drive, read a book, re-read your favorite book, do some yoga, watch a funny movie, go look back at pictures of great memories, play games on your phone, have a solo dance party in your bedroom until you’re dizzy, make plans with friends, go take yourself shopping, go have fun!
I’ve got 99 problems and 98 of them can be attributed to poor time management and self control.